Air-conducting rubber hose (also known as textile reinforced rubber hose) is a kind of oil-resistant, heat-resistant and good chemical conductor. To serve the needs as well as the development of the chemical industry, 75 Rubber One Member Company Limited supplies and distributes high quality air-conducting rubber hoses.
1. Classification of Textile reinforced rubber hose
Textile reinforced rubber hose is divided into: oil resistant, heat-resistant, pressure-resistant hoses for oil, compressed air, water transmission, sand blasting and chemical delivery.
Textile reinforced rubber hose is manufactured according to ISO 1307:1992 transmits chemicals and withstands high working pressure.
2. Structure of product
Textile reinforced rubber hose consists of 3 components:
- Rubber lining is made of high abrasion resistant rubber,
- The lamination coating helps the hose withstand the working pressure,
- The cover rubber is made of materials resistant to the tropical, sea-water working environment.
- There are the following types of points and dimensions:+> Textile reinforced rubber hose:
Φ6 ÷ Φ50 x Lmax = 20000 with pressure of P= 0,5MPa ÷ 5,0MPa+> Textile reinforced rubber hose:
Φ55 ÷ Φ300 x Lmax =10000 with pressure of P= 0,5MPa ÷ 2,5MPa
75 Rubber One member Company Limited produces 2 types of heat-resistant rubber hoses, textile reinforced rubber hose to meet different demands on transmission volume.
Customers who have the needs to use other sizes or quality requirements can contact them at address below for free advice.
3. Product characteristics
Textile reinforced rubber hose is used in chemical industry for gas, oil, chemicals and waste transmission. Therefore, the textile reinforced rubber hose of 75 Rubber One member Company Limited is integrated 6 following characteristics:
- Good abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Durable, strong impact resistance
- Great thermal amplitude resistance.
- Compatible with many gases, chemical transmission machines in this industry
- Ability to bend according to the zigzag terrain of the factory.
4. Sale policy
75 Rubber One member Company Limited applies the policies:
- High discount for customers buying large quantities
- Shipping and delivery as agreed between customers and Company.
- Warranty policy applies to gas and heat conducting hoses damaged due to manufacturing errors during the warranty period.
For any information, customers can call directly to the phone number:
02433.261.315 Mr. Tuyen – 0969.822.822
Or contact email address for free advice; quotation of bias rubber hose: