In the face of complicated developments and new strains of the Covid-19 epidemic, with the risk of rapid infection on a large scale, seriously threatening human life and health and the organization of production and business of enterprises.
In implementing Directive No. 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020 of the Prime Minister and Directive No. 17/CT-UBND of Hanoi City People’s Committee on implementation of social distancing for prevention against Covid-19, Z175 Factory is always proactive, creative, and drastic to promote synchronous implementation of epidemic prevention and control measures both inside and outside the unit, specifically:
- The Factory Command and the Steering Committee for Disease Prevention and Control actively grasped the epidemic situation across the country and the area where the unit was located; thoroughly implemented the documents, instructions and directives of the Ministry of National Defense and the General Department of Defense Industry, and coordinated with local authorities in implementing epidemic prevention and control measures; clearly assigned responsibilities to each member of the Steering Committee.
- Maintain strict implementation of the ‘5K’ epidemic prevention measures according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health; disinfect hands, measure body temperature of officers and employees before entering the unit; maintain regular mask wearing and require 100% of officers and employees to register to commit not to go outside unless absolutely necessary.
- Organize the implementation of the “3 togethers” (eat together, live together, work together), ensure a 3-meal-a-day diet for officers and employees temporarily residing outside Z175 residential for epidemic prevention; make use of available infrastructure (kindergarten, military medical establishments, dormitory) to make rooms for officers and employees to stay in the unit; coordinate with Xuan Son Commune Police and Z175 Residential Group to set up 3 pandemic checkpoints at the Residential Group, and minimize contact with outsiders, and maintain absolute safety.
- The factory actively cooperated with the local government where the factory is located, specifically the Health Center of Son Tay Town, on July 28, 2021, to organize vaccination against Covid-19 (1st dose) for 100% of officers and employees.
- Organize production with maximum distance to limit contact; arrange shifts and work crews reasonably (indirect labor is divided into 02 shifts, and direct labor is divided into 03 shifts) to both ensure good epidemic prevention and meet the progress required by customers and complete assigned tasks.
- Minimize the entry of outsiders into the unit. Customers coming to work or suppliers of goods from provinces must have a negative confirmation for SARS-CoV2 by PT-PCR method within 72 hours or perform an antigen rapid test measure at the Military Medical Center of the unit.
- Promote propaganda on the epidemic situation on the internal radio system, broadcasting at workshops (04 times/day) and through social networks Zalo, Fanpage, etc., to raise awareness for officers and employees; build the will and determination, strive to complete the “dual” task which is ensuring the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic and maintaining production and business development.
Photo 1: Factory commander inspected pandemic checkpoints
Photo 2: Officers and employees participated in vaccination of 1st dose against Covid-19
Photo 3: Senior Lieutenant Colonel Phan Chien Thang- Factory Director and Colonel Pham Van Riep- Secretary of the Party Committee of the Factory provided funding at pandemic checkpoints.
Photo 4: The shift canteen implemented social distancing in accordance with the 5K regulations of the Ministry of Health.